Causes of Depression
The Center • A Place of HOPE was recently voted in the Top 10 depression treatment facilities in the U.S. for the Treatment of Depression.
We understand its causes and how to effectively treat it so you can regain your happiness and break free.
There is no one simple cause of depression. What causes depression is different for everyone, and there is no one-size-fits-all test for depression that reveals its origin in each individual. Frequently is is brought on by:
- the betrayal or pain resulting from a difficult family or spousal relationship
- Financial pressures where you feel as though you incur more debt and lose more hope every day
- health issues that will not go away
- Stress and traumatic episodes that leave a profound impact on your life
- chemical or even hormonal imbalance.
Left untreated, depression rarely “fades away.” Depression is a serious disorder and needs to be addressed as such. The consequences of not treating depression can be devastating to your personal and professional life. Many people in the throes of severe depression may not recognize it in themselves. The longer it goes, the worse the condition gets. If you suspect that you or a loved one are suffering from depression, The Center • A Place of HOPE advises you to look for the following signs:
- Significant change in appetite resulting in either marked weight loss or gain
- Recurring disturbances in sleep patterns
- Increased agitation or inability to relax for an extended period of time
- Fatigue, lethargy, or loss of energy for an extended period of time
- Sadness, despondency, despair, loneliness or feelings of worthlessness
- Inability to concentrate, focus, or make decisions
- Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
- Plans for a suicide or an attempt at suicide
But there is hope…and there is help. Seeking help for depression is the best decision you can possibly make and does not have to be a scary proposition. In fact, caring therapy can be a very rewarding experience. Depression is absolutely treatable with proven, lasting results available. Even for those suffering with severe cases. The Center • A Place of Hope’s is the #1 facility in the U.S for the treatment of depression and our depression treatment centers are unlike others. We adhere to a compassionate, whole-person approach to care. We are interested in getting to the root causes of your mental health issues and we take the time to get to know the entire you. We talk with you and uncover all of your life events that have contributed to your current situation. We discover all of your core issues, then begin to address each one. We believe in compassionate and insightful depression therapy that addresses you as an entire individual – your mind, body and spirit – and help you to regain the balance in life that is so essential to happiness. One term you hear associated with The Center • A Place of HOPE’s treatment approach is “whole person care.” Whole person care means addressing each of the different aspects of you as a person in order to get to the heart of why you are experiencing depression. Depression counseling at The Center • A Place of HOPE addresses your:
If you believe you or a loved one is suffering from depression. Don’t wait any longer to get help. At The Center • A Place of HOPE, we care and we can help. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands regain their balance, happiness and purpose again. Please complete the easy contact form on the right side of the page. Or, call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak to a caring licensed depression treatment specialist. It is a free, confidential call. Begin the road to recovery and happiness today.