What is "whole-person" treatment and how can it cure depression?
Whole-person treatment at A Place of Hope addresses the emotional and physical acts of depression. Consider the following aspects that are addressed in our depression treatment program:
- Physical health
- Spiritual peace
- Relational happiness
- Intellectual growth
- Nutritional vitality
Finally, a depression treatment program that focuses on the individual and personalizes the treatment experience.
Consider what you'll receive at A Place of Hope:
- 40 hours per week of clinical care services
- Complete psychological testing and assessments
- A forum in which to deal with your anxiety, emotional exhaustion and anger issues
- A solution regimen tailored to your specific needs
- A complete medical health exam
- A fitness assessment by a certified fitness trainer
- A medication reassessment
- Complete nutrition/dietary assessment and menu planning
Even in the darkest moments there is hope, and even at your most solitary you are not alone. Find your new beginning and move beyond depression at A Place of Hope.
Getting help is as easy as filling out the quick and easy form on the right side of this page. There's no time like the present… so do it now!